Jimmy Fallon Invited People To Share Their Worst Summer Jobs, Here Are 90 Of The Funniest Responses
As soon as summer heats up, most of us are ready to go on adventures. We’re jetting off or hopping in the car to discover new places and spend some time in the fresh air and sunshine. But for the teenagers and young entrepreneurs out there, these few months of freedom are also the perfect opportunity to put a little extra cash in their pockets. Whether to save up for their first car or spend it all on long-awaited concert tickets, teens are sizzling with expectations.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview