“Men Writing Women”: This Online Group Exposes Clueless Male Authors Who Know Nothing About Women (35 Pics)
Reading a piece of fiction is like an invitation to escape the immediate world and immerse yourself in fantasy. You’re expected to put your disbeliefs aside and blot out any distractions to fully experience the story. But some passages in those same books are so blatantly disrespectful and hilariously inaccurate that they can leave half of the population straight-up rolling their eyes. You guessed it, we’re talking about male authors portraying female characters and missing the mark by a long, long shot.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back