People Are Sharing Their Best Job-Searching Tips, Here Are 58 That Are Actually Useful
I’m not sure what’s worse: working a job you hate or having to search for a new job. The constant submitting of resumes, applications and cover letters then trying to coordinate interview after interview feels like a full-time job by itself. Despite all of the resources available online, hunting for a job can be exhausting. Sifting through pages of job descriptions that seem promising but have already received 113 applicants and just praying that the next interview goes well is an experience many of us know but try as hard as we can not to repeat.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable