People Name 50 Things That Should Not Be So Universally Hated But Somehow Are
There’s always something we don’t like. I can’t stand the taste of beetroots, while my best friend is basically allergic to licorice. Food is just one category where people often express their dislikes, but we see the same bursts of loathing anywhere from the animal kingdom to leisure activities. A relative of mine couldn’t stand stepping into a boat, or rather even the thought of it.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back