Someone Asked For ‘Very Comforting Facts,’ And 95 People Delivered Interview
There are plenty of things that can comfort us: a warm hug from mom or dad, a gooey chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven, a puppy curling up in your lap to take a nap, and even some information about our world that can provide you a bit of hope. While the rest of the internet is flooded with news that might make your faith in humanity shrivel up, this article can be a brief break from all of that to experience a few moments of peace.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone