This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Mildly Interesting” Stuff, And Here Are Their 139 Best Posts (New Pics)
Not everything can be fascinating, mind-blowing and life-changing. Every film cannot win Academy Awards, and every book will not be a New York Times bestseller. But that is okay! If everything was the best and the biggest and the boldest all the time, we would be wildly overstimulated. Every meal should not be the spiciest dish you’ve ever tasted, or you would never appreciate food with a good kick. Sometimes, it’s okay for things to just be mild.
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)