TikToker Shows How A Restaurant Increases Their Prices By 50% Because Of “Lazy Workers”, Shares 19 Other Flyers
Everyone wants to find a job with attractive benefits. Medical insurance can be frighteningly expensive, if your job does not provide it, and it’s great to know that you can still get paid during your annual January ski trip. However, when it comes to businesses that do not offer benefits and have less than ideal working conditions, they can have a hard time finding workers. Especially in 2022, when unions are on the rise and employees are feeling empowered to speak out about the downsides of their jobs, companies need to adapt to the increased standards of today, or they will be called out.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable