“What Happened During An Interview That Made You Realize You Wouldn’t Take The Job No Matter How Much They Offered You?” (60 Answers)
Employment – love it or loathe it, you’re never getting away from it. Though the process has been around for thousands of years, our society still fails to make the conditions comfortable. Many organizations are the victims of toxic cultures; microaggressive managers, overly competitive, and, at times, backstabbing colleagues – basically all the things that make your working hours practically unbearable.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’