“What Is Something Socially Acceptable But You Can’t Help But Think ‘Why?’” (48 Responses)
We all live in a world governed by rules, common sense and socially acceptable norms. The latter ones refer to things that are generally viewed by the members of our society as being appropriate to engage in.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)