“What’s Something You Did ‘The Hard Way’ For The Longest Time Because You Didn’t Know There Was A Much Easier Way?” (83 Answers)
Human beings are extremely smart. We discovered electricity, figured out how to get people on the moon, cured or eradicated countless diseases and are constantly coming up with even more innovations. However, sometimes, our brains just don’t figure out the easiest ways to do things without getting a little extra help from someone else. Put some scientists in a lab, and you’ll get a vaccine for COVID-19 within a year. Put some regular people in their kitchen, on the other hand, and they might not discover the best way to clean a microwave or blender for decades.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges