I Captured The Heel Of The Italian “Boot” From Above (14 Pics)
I am Eleonora Costi, an Italian photographer. I’ve traveled with my drone almost all over the world. In 2020, due to COVID-19, I had to stop. During the quarantine, I sold my first online course on drone photography, and as soon as the lockdown was over, I decided to focus on the beauties of Italy. My goal is to create a photo series using a drone, showcasing all Italian regions to help my country recover from these difficult times.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It