I Travel The World In Search Of Forgotten Places, Here Are 24 Of My Favorites (New Pics)
I’m a French artist, and my name is Dimitri “Jahz Design.” I graduated as a graphic designer. I have always been interested in history and architectural remains. It was in 2013 when I developed my interest in the urban photography of heritage in disuse. My first exploration was an ancient cemetery of military ships.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back