I Travel To Forgotten Places Around The World, Here Are 34 Pictures I’ve Taken
I’m a French artist, and my name is Dimitri “Jahz Design.” I graduated as a graphic designer. I have always been interested in history and architectural remains. It was in 2013 when I developed my interest in the photography of heritage in disuse. My first exploration was an ancient cemetery of military ships.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group