I’ve Been Traveling Around The World, And Here’s What I Photographed So Far (34 Pics)
In 2017, I grabbed the camera and started traveling. On a daily basis, I sell souvenirs in the Cloth Hall – one of the main monuments in Krakow (Poland), my hometown, but once a month I combine work with trips.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges