Photographer Shows Why Hong Kong Is Called The Concrete Jungle (78 Pics)
Hong Kong is known for its distinctive tower-studded cityscape. This concrete jungle does not only attract millions of tourists from around the world, but also numerous filmmakers and photographers, who are searching for a unique place to shoot.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)