The Beauty Of The Italian “Boot”: 14 Photos That I Took With A Drone
I am Eleonora Costi, an Italian photographer. I’ve traveled with my drone almost all over the world. In 2020, due to COVID-19, I had to stop. During the quarantine, I sold my first online course on drone photography, and as soon as the lockdown was over, I decided to focus on the beauties of Italy. My goal is to create a photo series using a drone, showcasing all Italian regions to help my country recover from these difficult times.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone