The Lost World: I Took Pictures Of The Magically Desolate Places Of Japan (22 Pics)
Did you know that 13,6% of all buildings in Japan are empty, according to the Japanese Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications? I do now – I was shocked to find empty place after empty place, as I am from a country that has a dire shortage of housing (Netherlands). I was intrigued and obsessively started to photograph everything I encountered while traveling from Hokkaido to Hiroshima.
- Landlord Forces Tennant to Show Apartment, They Bluntly Reveal Every Issue With the Place
- Absurd Situations And Silly Humor: 70 Comics By Paul Woods Interview With Artist
- Over $330,000 Raised For Burger King Employee Who Received Cheap ‘Goodie Bag’ After 27 Years Of Loyal Work
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 41 Of The Most Relatable Answers
- 107 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)