People Who Find Comfort In Rain Share 40 Pictures To Explain Why
With the autumn blues slowly creeping in, the wet weather rolls in yet again. It starts as a whispering in the air, hiding the bright sun behind a curtain of dark clouds looming in the sky. Sometimes it blows like a gentle shower, inspiring you to curl up in a cozy blanket with a hot beverage and a good book. Other times, it falls in big fat drops, leaving you spellbound as a thunderstorm pummels outside the window.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread