“Vintage Weird Celebrates Genuine, Verifiable Vintage Weirdness”: 115 Of The Weirdest Pics From This Facebook Group
Maybe it’s just the smell of old people and moth balls, but vintage items have a certain charm that new things will never have. Well, they might have it in 50 years, but that charm takes time to acquire. Whether it’s a hundred-year-old coffee table from a flea market or a wool sweater from the 1970s, vintage items are so special, and they help us reminisce on the “good old days”. Unfortunately, I cannot offer you a chaise longue that’s older than you to lay on or an ornate light fixture from my grandmother’s home, but I can provide you with a list of quirky photos from back in the day that might bring you a bit of joy.
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)