48 Women Who Gave “The Creep” A Chance Share How It Worked Out
There is something fundamentally human about making a variety of mistakes, big and small, while dating. That’s probably why most of our romantic endeavors aren’t actually success stories. (I mean, if they were, we would have no trouble finding someone to spend the rest of our lives with, right?) So if we judged even the slightest slip-ups our matches made, I think we’d end up alone, with only our sour memories to keep us company.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)