“Keeping The Class War Classy”: 45 Posts And Memes From “The Other 98%” Facebook Page With A Whopping 6.7M Followers
The Other 98% is almost all of us. This is the idea behind the activist organization that uses their internet presence to fight for things like increasing minimum wage and opposing favorable tax treatment for large corporations. Originally founded by left-of-center activists John Sellers and Andrew Boyd in 2010, it was a direct response to the conservative Tea Party movement.
- Absurd Situations And Silly Humor: 70 Comics By Paul Woods Interview With Artist
- Over $330,000 Raised For Burger King Employee Who Received Cheap ‘Goodie Bag’ After 27 Years Of Loyal Work
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 41 Of The Most Relatable Answers
- 107 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 100 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview