“Should I Tell My Boss? Absolutely Not”: Person Shares Why It’s A Bad Idea To Snitch On Your Coworkers, And 18 People Chime In
A 2020 survey of 2,000 American workers found that 52% of them have faked an illness at some point in their lives to get out of work. Which is probably what we would automatically assume if we were to spot a colleague out and about after they called in sick. “It’s just an act! The slacker is trying to fool us and get paid for nothing!” However, as with most things in life, the reality is a bit more nuanced.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone