“When Something Is Free, You Are The Product”: 50 Posts From This Anti-Consumption Community That Might Inspire You To Cut Back (New Pics)
Did you know that over 70% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions can be traced back to only 100 companies? Among this 100 are various oil, gas, energy, and coal producers from all around the world, but there’s one thing they all have in common: they are destroying the planet for profit and have no intentions of citizens consuming less.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable