20 Tattoos By This Artist That Are A Combination Of “Where I Want To Be And Where I Actually Am”
Vasif Daniel Kahraman, once a graphic designer and art director, nowadays works as a tattoo artist in İstanbul. In his childhood, with the help of his aunt who introduced him to drawing, he discovered that he may transform the violence and neglect he encountered at home into different realities. His artistic journey that started as redrawing cartoon characters later advanced into creating his own original stories and characters.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)