142 Terrifying Pics To Show Why The Fear Of Deep Water Is Real, As Shared On This Online Group
Thalassophobia is a persistent and intense fear of deep bodies of water such as the ocean or sea. What makes this phobia different than aquaphobia — the fear of water in general — is the fact that it centers on vastness, darkness, and depth. People who have this condition are not terrified of getting wet, but rather the might and mystique behind the waves.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)