67 Of The Worst Beliefs About Cooking People Have Been Taught By Their Parents, As Shared On This Online Thread
One of the best ways to learn how to cook is to help out your parents and relatives as a kid while they’re busy in the kitchen. That way, you quickly pick up some great techniques, sharpen your veggie chopping skills, and get used to being around all the clanking and clattering pots and pans. It’s great! On the flip side, you also pick up some of your parents’ cooking misconceptions, too.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’