85 Women Share The Most Stupid Things That Have Ever Been Mansplained To Them
If you are a woman, the chances are you’ve experienced mansplaining at least once at some point in your life. Whether at work or university, with friends, at a gym or while getting your car repaired, it seems like no place is free from overconfident and condescending men who think that they know things better than you. So they do explain it, without being asked to do so.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread