30 Weddings That Ended Even Before They Started
Wedding season is in full swing, but chances are some of the currently-engaged couples won’t even make it to their vows. In fact, according to a survey conducted by specialist diamond buyers WP Diamonds, who polled 1,000 people between the ages of 20 and 60 across the US, this happens a whopping 20 percent of the time. So in order to find out why folks untie the knot, let’s take a look at a Reddit post that asked its users to share the exact moment they realized there won’t be a ceremony.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable