35 People Who Witnessed A “There’s Not Going To Be A Wedding Anymore” Moment Explain What Happened
Wedding season is in full swing, but chances are some of the currently-engaged couples won’t even make it to their vows. In fact, according to a survey conducted by specialist diamond buyers WP Diamonds, who polled 1,000 people between the ages of 20 and 60 across the US, this happens a whopping 20 percent of the time. So in order to find out why folks untie the knot, let’s take a look at a Reddit post that asked its users to share the exact moment they realized there won’t be a ceremony.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back