LOL v. WTF: Stories of Obscure Court Cases That Were Just Absolutely Mind-Blowingly Ridiculous
Not everyone goes to law school, so it’s not very common for just anybody to know about some random court case. So people are taking to...
/ 3 weeks ago
Freaky Customer Asks Server to Spit in His Food, Manager Tells Uncomfortable Server to Comply, Server Makes $100 and the Manager Gets Fired on the Spot
TikToker Mitchell Todd is an aspiring actor and singer and as many of these types of artists started out, he’s currently...
- Landlord Forces Tennant to Show Apartment, They Bluntly Reveal Every Issue With the Place
- Absurd Situations And Silly Humor: 70 Comics By Paul Woods Interview With Artist
- Over $330,000 Raised For Burger King Employee Who Received Cheap ‘Goodie Bag’ After 27 Years Of Loyal Work
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 41 Of The Most Relatable Answers
- 107 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)